Saturday, December 01, 2007

Week 6 complete

Wow. I'm now only three weeks away from running five uninterrupted kilometres. Crazy.

I think I've figured out the secret to working out in the morning -- work out late, so the energy from breakfast has a chance to be absorbed. When I was unable to finish a morning workout a couple of weeks ago, it was probably because I was doing it less than an hour after breakfast, so my energy stores were still depleted.

Of course, this means I can't work out before work during the week, which I'd hoped to do over the winter, unless I can come up with a bright idea to get some usable energy in me without relying on breakfast.

NBC aired their coverage of the 2007 Ironman World Championship this afternoon. Now I have even more motivational material to keep me going over the winter.

No comments: