Thursday, December 06, 2007

Someone stop the room, please

I woke up this morning feeling very peculiar. For some reason, the bedroom wouldn't stop spinning. When I tried to get out of bed, I took one step and immediately fell back down and felt quite nauseous. My wife, recognizing the symptoms, told me that I had vertigo.

And so I did -- when I got up to go to the bathroom at 9:15, I decided to step on the scale, and was immediately hit by a wave of nausea that probably would've caused me to throw up if there was anything in my stomach. I ended up not having any breakfast and barely able to stand long enough to make a little bit of lunch. I ended up spending nearly the entire day lying in bed, watching old game shows on GSN and listening to the radio.

Hopefully, this is a short-term thing, because I'd hate for this to ruin the holidays for me, not to mention throw my exercise schedule completely out of whack.

No comments: