Thursday, November 22, 2007

Oops.

Turns out I've been doing week 5 wrong. Only the first day of three was supposed to be three repeats of 5 min run/3 min walk. The second day is supposed to be 8 min run/5 min walk/8 min run, and then the third day is supposed to be (gulp!) 20 minutes of running with no walking. I had done three days of 5/3 repeats, thinking I was onto week 6, but no. So, I'll probably give day 2 a try tonight, with day 3 coming sometime on the weekend.

I'm glad I got onto the treadmill last night, because I really didn't need three days off. I just felt lazy as all get out last night, and I was thisclose to bagging my workout and trying tonight. That's been the week in a nutshell -- the newness of the whole regimen has worn off, and it's become a lot more difficult to stay in line. As a result, I'm only down 0.2 pounds this week, and didn't fulfil my goal of being under 280. The nice thing, though, is that I still haven't really lost any ground, and I can increase my effort this week to try and reach it.

No comments: