Thursday, November 15, 2007

Another milestone

Today was my first official day over 20 pounds lost. I'd bee flirting with it all week, but today I finally went under 281.6 for the first time. Yay! By this time next week, I'm hopeful that I'll be under 280 for the first time in years.

At my next running workout, I'll be starting week 5 of the Couck-to-5K program. That's three repeats of 5 min run/3 min walk. I actually think this has the potential to be easier than week 4, because what was killing me in week 4 was the 90-second rest periods after the three minute run. I was finding it difficult to recover adequately in such a short period. The 2.5 minute recovery after the 5 minute running segments was generally not a problem.

Weirdly fun things to do while losing weight: The other night, without meaning to, I pulled my jeans down around my ankles without undoing them.

No comments: