Monday, October 29, 2007

Weekend Update

Not much to update, really. I've run for the last four days, so today will be a rest day before I start week 3 of the Couch to 5K program: two intervals of 1:30 run/1:30 walk/3:00 run/3:00 walk.

This week will be the first week in a while we're going out to eat twice. Tonight we're going to The Works Burger Bistro on our way to Running Room to get me a pair of indoor running shoes. Nepean Sportsplex is banning outdoor shoes starting Friday, necessitating the new shoes. Wednesday, we'll probably be picking up some fast food on the way to joining Lynne's niece and nephew in trick-or-treating. I'm only holding myself to two rules, no soda and reasonable portions, so hopefully I won't see too much of a weight gain this week (if at all). If I could get through Thanksgiving weekend without gaining, I can make it through this week, right?

No comments: